WHAT YOUR TEAM WILL LEARN
Philosophy & Communication
- Philosophy of BioRejuvenation Dentistry: The Four Keys to Occlusion
- How to communicate BioRejuvenation Dentistry to your existing and new patients
- How to take consistently outstanding alginate impressions
- Successful and predictable model pouring and model grooming
- Open CR bite techniques (Note: We find that even though the staff might not take these, it is important for them to know the technique)
- Kois Facial Plane Analyszer technique
- Mounting models in the AD2 Facebow
- Introduction to the C2O (splint)
- Introduction to dental photography
HOW YOUR TEAM WILL LEARN
- All classes are held in The Stewart Center’s learning facility conveniently located to DFW airport.
- Class sizes are small by design for personalized individual instruction.
- You will learn through lecture, instructor demonstrations, and participating in hands-on clinics.
The value in your investment:
Your team members will take great pride in the knowledge gained from this course. They will become passionate about your practice as they see the import role they play in educating your patients and delivering this incredible BioRejuvenation Dentistry.